The Country Inn – a traditional countryFree House which offers real ales, wines and great home cooked food in a relaxed informal environment. We are located north of the South Downs in the village of Bepton, one mile from the town of Midhurst in West Sussex. Midhurst is famous for the Cowdray Polo Gold Cup and its surrounding outstanding countryside. We are also close to Goodwood, Petersfield and Petworth.
The pub is made up of one main bar and dining area with a great log fire. We welcome children, dogs and well behaved adults.
The Country Inn can cater for private functions of up to 60 people inside and barbecues & children’s parties outside in our large garden. By arrangement we can cater for morning breakfast for those who maybe going on elsewhere for the rest of the day.
Pub Opening Times
- Monday; 11.30am to 3pm and 5pm to 8pm (Kitchen closed)
- Tuesday; 11.30am to 3pm and 5pm to 11pm
- Wednesday; 11.30am to 3pm and 5pm to 11pm
- Thursday; 11.30am to 3pm and 5pm to 11pm
- Friday; 11.30am to 3pm and 5pm to 11pm
- Saturday; 11.30am to 11.30pm
- Sunday; 12.00pm to 8pm (Kitchen closes @ 2.30pm)